Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hunters Moon

Image By: Daniel Kuske

This is my first blog post that involves a critique of one of my own pictures. This picture was taken in Bozeman. Known as the Hunters Moon, the moon on the morning this was taken was very large in the sky. It had a yellow-orange appearance. I like that the moon is close to the upper left corner. Also, I like the purple hue that was created on the horizon. The clouds also give the picture a lot of texture. At first I didn't like the fence posts, but I'm glad they are there because I think they give the picture more character and the repetition of them doesn't distract from the picture. I increased the shadows in the foreground to bring the attention to the moon. Finally, i wish the sky was a little more blue, but there is still enough color in the picture to make it visually appealing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment