Thursday, November 10, 2016

Another Picture of the Moose


This is another picture of the moose I saw last Saturday. I liked how she just laid down while I was less than 100 feet from her. I didn't have to crop this picture much, as I made sure to frame it right while I was shooting her. She seems so calm and completely disregarded the fact that I was there. I wish the pine trees weren't in the shot, but I don't think they distract from the picture too much since they are on the peripheries of the picture. The only edits I did was apply my preset, crop the picture slightly, and then added a graduated filter to the corners and then lowered the exposure. I think this does a good job at getting the viewer to linger over the moose for a few more seconds before wandering over to where the moose is looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment